Sea Wit KVM Switch, VGA KVM Switch 8-Port with 8 Cable Kits, Switch by Button/Keyboard / Auto Scan, USB / PS2 Port 1U Rackmount, Support OSD EDID
- Brand:Sea Wit
- Category:PC Accessory
- Buy New: $119.50 (On sale from $149.99)
as of 10/17/2018 12:58 MST details
- You Save: $30.49 (20%)
- Seller:SmartHome -usa
- Color:8-Port Metal
- Operating System:linux
- Shipping Weight (lbs):9
- Dimensions (in):20.5 x 9.5 x 5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 8 PORT KVM SWITCH: 1 USB or PS/2 console controls 8 VGA- interface devices（PC / servers / Hard disk player / Laptop and so on）. Comes with 8 KVM cables so you can get out of the box.
- EASY TO USE: Advanced adjustable Auto-Scan(0-999 seconds) for monitoring multiple computers. 3 Switch modes: Button switch/ Keyboard switch / OSD Menu. P-n-P, no drive required.
- HD VIDEO QUALITY: This 8-port switch supports up to 2048x1536@60HZ resolution.Built in EDID ensures that the screen will display the best resolution when input whatever VGA signal from 8 hosts or servers, no need adjustment again.
- FRIENDLY DESIGN：The standard 19-inch (1U) rack-mountable design and full-metal enclosure make this vga switch very convenient and durable, ideal for workstations, testbenches, or other multitasking that requires 1-8 vga-interface devices.
- COMPATIBILITY: This kvm switch is applies to cross-system operation of Windows/Linux/Unix/Dos/Mac OS.
Sea Wit 8 Port VGA KVM Switch is designed to control 1 to 8 computers, servers, DVR/NVR, laptops, hard disk players and other VGA interface devices with only 1 independent set of USB/PS2 keyboard, mouse and monitor.
It allows user to easily switch the connected devices via advanced switch modes.The OSD menu allows you to quickly switch, change the hotkey, select which is the need to be automatically scanned device. With EDID feature to keep the best display VGA resolution of input. It is great for workstations, test benches or anywhere tasking between computers is needed.
1. Buttons on the front of the panel (including "SCAN").
2. Switching by OSD.
3. Double-click Scroll Lock+Number (1... 8)+Enter to any device you want to select.
4. Double-click Scroll Lock+S+Enter to enable/disable automatic scanning (adjustable from 1 to 999 seconds; the default value is 8 seconds)
5. Double-click Scroll Lock + B + Enter to turn on/off the tone when switching.
Note: All Scrol Lock can be replaced by Ctrl/Control . If you are using a Mac keyboard, use the normal keyboard to set the hotkey to Ctrl .
OSD Menu Features:
1. Setting the hotkeys.
2. Set the interval for automatic switching.(1 to 999 seconds).
3. Some custom settings for OSD.
1. Please switch after the computer is fully powered on.
2. Do not move the mouse or click the keyboard in the process of switching.
3. Please try to solve all problems by restarting the switch and computer.For more help please contact us without hestitation.
Box Contents :
1 x 8 Port KVM switch
1 x Power adapter
8 x 6ft(1.8-meter) VGA Cable
2 x Rack
1 x Mouse
1 x Bag of screws
1 x User manual in English
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Net Electronics LLC
Visit these other Specialty Shops:
As Seen On TV,Best Photo Video,Net Electronics,Plasma TV Pros