Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual LED Power Switches (HB-UM43)
- Category:Personal Computer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.49
as of 12/13/2018 06:10 MST details
- You Save: $6.06 (39%)
- Platforms:Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Aspect Ratio:Unknown
- Operating System:Windows 10, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X and Higher
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.3 x 0.6
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Instantly Add Four USB 3.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device
- LED Indicators Display Power Status for Each Port
- Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Reverse Compatible USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Easy Setup: No Installation; Plug & Play and Hot Swappable
Add up to 4 devices with the efficient, effectual Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub. The thin, lightweight design makes the Sabrent 4-port USB 3.0 hub a great travel companion to expand your laptop's USB 3.0 port into four. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 2.0/1.1 products. Additionally, each port has its own power switch, allowing for individual port control.
With SuperSpeed USB 3.0, you can now transfer data at up to 10 times the speeds of the older USB 2.0 standards. Speeds of 5Gbps are a vast improvement over USB 2.0's 480Mbps top speed. The Sabrent 4-Port USB Hub utilizes the most advanced technology, but it is also backwards compatible, allowing you the capability of using USB 2.0/1.1 products if need be.
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub will not charge your devices, it will only sync.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Net Electronics LLC
Visit these other Specialty Shops:
As Seen On TV,Best Photo Video,Net Electronics,Plasma TV Pros