Protect your home or basement from mold and mildew, and breathe easy with the Energy Star certified hOme 9 Gallon Dehumidifier
. It quickly and effectively reduces odor and bacteria through its powerful built-in pump compressor, and removes up to 9 gallons (70 pints) of moisture from surrounding humid air per day.
Product Care and Use
- Size: 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Rated current: 4.7 Amps
- Moisture removal: 9 gallons (70 pints) per day
- Removeable water tank capacity: 1.6 gallons / 6 liters
- UL & Energy Star rated
- Includes: Washable filter, built-in handles wheels, drain hose outlet
- Features: Touch control panel; auto restart, shut off and defrost; turbo mode; continuous dehumidifying; 24-hour timer; custom humidity level from 35% to 85%
- Best for: Spaces between 2500 and 4000 sq ft, with room temp from 41°F to 95°F
WATER REMOVAL: For manual removal: Turn off Dehumidifier when water tank is full, remove tank from Dehumidifier and empty its bucket. For continuous draining: Attach Dehumidifier drain hose outlet to female-threaded end of standard water hose before use.
OPERATION: Dehumidifier automatically enters a 3-minute rest period after completing a moisture removal cycle. To prevent damage, do not start Dehumidifier during rest period. Operation starts again automatically when rest period is complete.
NOISE REDUCTION: To reduce noise during use, position Dehumidifier on level surface and ensure air filter is not clogged.
IMPORTANT: Like most dehumidifiers, our 9 Gallon (70 Pint) model emits dry hot air from its fan during moisture removal. To help prevent significant increases in surrounding air temperature during use, we recommend it for large rooms or basements with a minimum of 2500 square feet.