ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool - Black
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $34.99 (On sale from $49.99)
as of 1/19/2019 19:35 MST details
- You Save: $15.00 (30%)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.9 x 6.5 x 1
- Warranty:AD310 OBD2 scanner is warrantied for a period fo 3 years from date of purchase when purchased.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Classic design, fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu. Three Years Warranty Guarantee.
ANCEL AD310 Scanner works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles（MUST BE OBDII PROTOCOL). It's a powerful, affordable, easiest to operate and scan much faster than any Bluetooth OBD2 scanners.
The major function of this scanner is detecting the Engine System, read and clear the error codes. Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. You have the menu to read error codes and erase error codes. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light, you can use this AD310 to read the error code, find out what the problem is, and perhaps fix it. Even if you take it to someone else for repair, you will know ahead of time the error your car is having. Save money and time!
Note that the AD310 scanner may not work on some special cars without OBD2 protocol; It depends on what's installed on the OBDII system by the manufacturer. Please check your car and don't hesitate to contact us first if have any questions. We're here and ready to help!
Reads hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
Turns off check Engine light, clear codes and reset monitor
Reads live data stream
View freeze frame data, I/M monitor readiness test
Retrieves vehicle information
Supports CAN (controller Area Network) and ALL other OBD II protocols
Built-in OBD II Fault code lookup library
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating temperature: 32 to 140 °F
Storage temperature: -4 to 158 °F
External power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Product weight: 300g
1 x AD310 Scanner main unit
1 x User's Manual
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Net Electronics LLC
Visit these other Specialty Shops:
As Seen On TV,Best Photo Video,Net Electronics,Plasma TV Pros