CHP-170 Micro Cutter
- Category:BISS Basic
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.73
as of 2/22/2018 19:48 MST details
- You Save: $0.24 (5%)
- Seller:Production Supplies
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:Pack 1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 3.6 x 0.8
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Flush-cut micro soft-wire cutter has 8mm long jaw with angled head for flush-cutting applications on up to 16 gauge (1.3mm) copper and soft wire
- 2.5mm heat-treated carbon steel construction provides durability and long life
- Precision-ground holes and surfaces provide smooth movement, and spring returns tool to open position to reduce operator fatigue
- Dolphin-style nonslip hand grips with curved fore-edge provide comfort and control, and Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance
The Hakko CHP 170 micro soft-wire cutter has an 8mm long jaw set at a 21-degree angle for flush-cutting terminal wires up to 16 gauge (1.3mm). The tool is constructed of 2.5mm heat-treated carbon steel that provides durability and long life. Precision-ground holes and surfaces provide smooth movement. Nonslip hand grips provide comfort and control, and a dolphin-style curved fore-edge protects hands from cutting surfaces. An internal spring returns the tool to the open position, reducing operator fatigue. Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance.
American Hakko Products manufactures soldering and desoldering tools. The company, founded in 1984, is headquartered in Valencia, CA.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Net Electronics LLC
Visit these other Specialty Shops:
As Seen On TV,Best Photo Video,Net Electronics,Plasma TV Pros