CRC Urethane Seal Coat Viscous Liquid Coating, 250 Degree F Maximum Temperature, 11 oz Aerosol Can, Clear
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.64
as of 12/10/2018 07:23 MST details
- You Save: $1.26 (10%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:16 oz.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):2.7 x 2.7 x 8
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- High dielectric strength 1300 volts/mil, high surface and volume resistivity make it ideal for electrical/electronics applications
- Effective temperature range of -90 to 250 degrees F
- Dries quickly to a hard, durable, flexible and non-conductive film
- Abrasion resistant insulator for electrical and electronic equipment and components
- Allows easy visualization of circuit paths on PC boards
CRC urethane seal coat - red provides a conformal polyurethane coating that insulates electrical equipment and seals out water and moisture. This product's red coloration allows easy visualization and confidentiality. It dries quickly to a hard, durable and flexible film. Recommended for use on motor windings, terminals, bus bars, commutator ends, stator coils, and PC boards. Wide temperature range - effective from -90 to 250 degrees F. Abrasion resistant - ensures lasting protection. High dielectric strength of 2000 volts/mil. Ideal for electrical/electronics applications. Material safety data label - provides instant access to current safety information should an accident or OSHA inspection occur. Helps comply with OSHA Hazard Communications Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200. 141 degrees F boiling point.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Net Electronics LLC
Visit these other Specialty Shops:
As Seen On TV,Best Photo Video,Net Electronics,Plasma TV Pros